endheads – Running headers of the form "Notes to pp.xx-yy"
Endheads provides running headers of the form “Notes to pp. xx–yy” for endnotes sections. It also enables one to reset the endnotes counter, and put a line marking the chapter change in the endnotes, at the beginning of every chapter. Endheads requires the fancyhdr, needspace, ifthen, and endnotes packages.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as endheads|
MiKTeX as endheads
|Topics||Page head and foot|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (230.5k).
- 2017-04-09 CTAN update: endheads
- 2014-01-19 CTAN update: Endheads
- 2012-09-05 CTAN update: Endheads 1.51
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- underlin: Underlined running heads
- fancyhdr: Extensive control of page headers and footers in LaTeX2ε
- scrpage2: Control of page headers and footers in LaTeX
- scrlayer-scrpage: Define and manage page styles