enumitem-zref – Extended references to items for enumitem package
The package is a companion for the enumitem package; it makes it possible to reference any item in lists formatted by enumitem lists, viz., enumerated, itemize and description lists, and any list defined (or customised) with \newlist or \setlist.
References may be typeset differently with options/properties and even arbitrary text. With hyperref, anchors are added for each item to enable hyperlinks within the document or even to external documents.
Three schemes are provided to make reference names (including the standard \label command).
The package is currently broken, cf. https://tex.stackexchange.com/q/664886/1090
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010 Florent Chervet|
|Contained in||TeX Live as enumitem-zref|
MiKTeX as enumitem-zref
Label and References
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (718.7k).
- 2011-02-19 CTAN update: enumitem-zref (v1.8)
- 2010-12-30 CTAN update: enumitem-zref
- 2010-12-16 CTAN update: enumitem-zref
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zref: A new reference scheme for LaTeX
- autonum: Automatic equation references
- fancyref: A LaTeX package for fancy cross-referencing
- philex: Cross references for named and numbered environments