environ – A new interface for environments in LaTeX
The package provides the \collect@body command (as in amsmath), as well as a \long version \Collect@Body, for collecting the body text of an environment.
These commands are used to define a new author interface to
creating new environments. For example:
wraps the entire environment body in square brackets, doing the right thing in ignoring leading and trailing spaces.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2007, 2013 Will Robertson|
|Contained in||TeX Live as environ|
MiKTeX as environ
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (158.0k).
- 2014-05-09 new on CTAN: environ
- 2008-06-18 CTAN package update: environ
- 2007-09-23 CTAN has a new package: environ
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- authoraftertitle: Make author, etc., available after \maketitle
- multidef: Quickly define several similar macros
- cmdstring: Get command name reliably
- etex-pkg: E-TeX support package