envmath – Maths commands and environments
The package offers a group of amsmath-like environments:
- Equation, which is the standard equation environment, with an optional argument for a label name;
- Multiline, which is broadly similar to the amsmath multline environment, creating a pleasing layout for equations that run over several lines;
- System, for grouping a set of equations together within a left brace, with only one equation number; and
- EqSystem, similar to System, except that each equation has its own number.
All the environments have ‘*’ forms, which don't generate equation numbers. The package also works on the standard maths environments.
The package is part of the bosisio bundle.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||1997–2010 F. Bosisio|
|Contained in||TeX Live as bosisio|
MiKTeX as bosisio
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (526.3k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- sobolev: Commands for dealing with Sobolev spaces (and relatives)
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- autobreak: Simple line breaking of long formulae
- eqnarray: More generalised equation arrays with numbering