erw-l3 – A bundle of small utilities built around expl3
Bundles LaTeX3 packages sharing the erw-l3 prefix. List of packages in this bundle:
- compose: compose control sequences, whether predefined or inline
- csutil: narrow purpose control sequences (backend to other packages)
- disambig: wrapper around \NewDocumentCommand to prevent name conflicts with external cmds
- numbrdcs: numbered control sequences built from other control sequences or inline
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2018 Erwann Rogard|
|Contained in||TeX Live as erw-l3|
MiKTeX as erw-l3
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (521.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xargs: Define commands with many optional arguments
- l3keys2e: LaTeX2ε option processing using LaTeX3 keys
- l3experimental: Experimental LaTeX3 concepts
- l3regex: Regular expression facilities for LaTeX