erw-l3 – Utilities built around expl3
- compose: compose control sequences, whether predefined or inline
- csutil: narrow purpose control sequences (backend to other packages)
- numbrdcs: numbered control sequences built from other control sequences or inline
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2018–2020 Erwann Rogard|
|Contained in||TeX Live as erw-l3|
MiKTeX as erw-l3
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (666.0k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- kalendarium: Print dates according to the classical Latin calendar
- zhlipsum: Chinese dummy text
- xtemplate: A high-level interface for declaring document commands
- xparse: A generic document command parser