Excel2LaTeX – Convert Excel spreadsheets to LaTeX tables
Making tables in LaTeX can be tedious, especially if some columns are calculated. This converter allows you to write a table in Excel instead, and export the current selection as LaTeX markup which can be pasted into an existing LaTeX document, or exported to a file and included via the \input command.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
Andrew Hawryluk (inactive)
Joachim Marder (inactive)
George Pearson (inactive)
import files in a non-TeX (or different TeX) format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (102.9k).
- 2017-07-17 CTAN update: Excel2LaTeX
- 2016-08-12 CTAN update: Excel2LaTeX
- 2016-07-29 CTAN Update: Excel2LaTeX
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- txt2latex: Convert text by fixing special chars and quote marks
- word2tex: Convert TeX/MSWord to LaTeX
- wordml2latex: XSLT to transform a WordML file to a LaTeX2ε source
- tab4tex: Preprocessor for LaTeX tabular environments