Excel2LaTeX – Convert Excel spreadsheets to LaTeX tables
Making tables in LaTeX can be tedious, especially if some columns are calculated. This converter allows you to write a table in Excel instead, and export the current selection as LaTeX markup which can be pasted into an existing LaTeX document, or exported to a file and included via the \input command.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1996–2016 Chelsea Hughes, Kirill Müller, Andrew Hawryluk, Germán Riaño, and Joachim Marder|
Andrew Hawryluk (inactive)
Chelsea Hughes (inactive)
Joachim Marder (inactive)
Kirill Müller (inactive)
George Pearson (inactive)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (102.9k).
- 2017-07-17 CTAN update: Excel2LaTeX
- 2016-07-29 CTAN Update: Excel2LaTeX
- 2016-07-26 CTAN Update: Excel2LaTeX
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texperf: A WordPerfect to LaTeX translator
- txt2latex: Convert text by fixing special chars and quote marks
- word2latex: A translator from MS Word to LaTeX documents
- txt2tex: Add LaTeX markup to plain text