progress – Creates an overview of a document's state
Progress is a package which. when compiling TeX and LaTeX documents, generates a HTML file showing an overview of a document's state (of how finished it is). The report is sent to file \ProgressReportName, which is by default the \jobname with the date appended (but is user-modifiable).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2002–2003 Kasper B. Graversen|
|Maintainer||Kasper B. Graversen|
|Contained in||TeX Live as progress|
MiKTeX as progress
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (86.6k).
- 2003-07-03 CTAN package upgrade: Progress
- 2003-06-13 CTAN package upgrade: progress
- 2003-05-03 New CTAN package: Progress
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- readprov: Provides GetFileInfo without the need to load the file
- chapterfolder: Package for working with complicated folder structures
- myfilist: Configuring the output of the \listfiles command
- gitinfo2: Access metadata from the git distributed version control system