floatrow – Modifying the layout of floats
The floatrow package provides many ways to customize layouts of floating environments and has code to cooperate with the caption 3.x package. The package offers mechanisms to put floats side by side, and to put the caption beside its float. The floatrow settings could be expanded to the floats created by packages rotating, wrapfig, subfig (in the case of rows of subfloats), and longtable.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|TeX Live as floatrow
MiKTeX as floatrow
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
- 2009-06-22 CTAN Update: floatrow 0.3a
- 2008-03-31 CTAN Update: The floatrow package 0.2c
- 2007-09-07 CTAN Update: The floatrow package 0.2a
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- phffullpagefigure: Figures which fill up a whole page
- here: Emulation of obsolete package for "here" floats
- topfloat: Move floats to the top of the page
- endfloat: Move floats to the end, leaving markers where they belong