framed – Framed or shaded regions that can break across pages
The package creates three environments:
- framed, which puts an ordinary frame box around the region,
- shaded, which shades the region, and
- leftbar, which places a line at the left side. The environments allow a break at their start (the \FrameCommand enables creation of a title that is “attached” to the environment); breaks are also allowed in the course of the framed/shaded matter.
There is also a command \MakeFramed to make your own framed-style environments.
|License||Free license not otherwise listed, or more than one free license applies|
|Contained in||TeX Live as framed|
|MiKTeX as framed|
breaking boxes over a page boundary, etc
highlighting typeset material, fancy frames, watermarks, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (239.6k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- frame: Framed boxes for Plain TeX
- adjustbox: Graphics package-alike macros for “general” boxes
- notes: Mark sections of a document
- fancypar: Decoration of individual paragraphs