frenchmath – Typesetting mathematics according to French rules
The package provides:
- capital letters in upright shape for mathematical mode according to French rule (package option),
- correct spacing after commas and before a semicolon in math mode,
- some useful macros and aliases for symbols used in France: \infeg, \supeg, \paral, ...
- several macros for writing french operator names like pgcd, ppcm, Card, rg, Vect, ...
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2019 Antoine Missier|
|Contained in||TeX Live as frenchmath|
MiKTeX as frenchmath
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (471.7k).
- 2019-04-28 CTAN update: frenchmath
- 2019-04-17 CTAN update: frenchmath
- 2019-01-17 New on CTAN: frenchmath
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mafr: Mathematics in accord with French usage
- tablvar: Typesetting pretty tables of signs and variations according to French usage
- babel-french: Babel contributed support for French
- context-french: Support for writing French in ConTeXt