frenchmath – Typesetting mathematics according to French rules
The package provides:
- capital letters in upright shape for mathematical mode according to French rule (package option),
- correct spacing after commas and before a semicolon in math mode,
- some useful macros and aliases for symbols used in France: \infeg, \supeg, \paral, ...
- several macros for writing french operator names like pgcd, ppcm, Card, rg, Vect, ...
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2020 Antoine Missier|
|Contained in||TeX Live as frenchmath|
MiKTeX as frenchmath
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (473.6k).
- 2020-11-03 CTAN update: frenchmath
- 2019-04-28 CTAN update: frenchmath
- 2019-04-17 CTAN update: frenchmath
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tablvar: Typesetting pretty tables of signs and variations according to French usage
- gzt: Bundle of classes for “La Gazette des Mathématiciens”
- lettre: Letters and faxes in French
- droit-fr: Document class and bibliographic style for French law