frenchmath – Typesetting mathematics according to French rules
The package provides:
- capital letters in roman style for mathematical mode (package option)
- some useful macros and aliases for symbols used in France : infeg, supeg, paral
- several macros for writing french operator names like pgcd, ppcm, Card, rg, Vect
- correct spacing before a semicolon in mathematical mode (according to french rule)
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2019 Antoine Missier|
|Contained in||TeX Live as frenchmath|
MiKTeX as frenchmath
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (427.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- esieecv: Curriculum vitae for French use
- fixltxhyph: Allow hyphenation of partially-emphasised substrings
- bibleref-french: French translations for bibleref
- droit-fr: Document class and bibliographic style for French law