frenchmath – Typesetting mathematics according to French rules
The package provides:
- capital letters in roman (upright shape) in mathematical mode according to French rule (can be optionnally disabled),
- optionally lowercase Greek letters in upright shape,
- correct spacing in math mode after commas, before a semicolon and around square brackets,
- some useful macros and aliases for symbols used in France: \infeg, \supeg, \paral, ...
- several macros for writing french operator names like pgcd, ppcm, Card, rg, Vect, ...
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2019–2023 Antoine Missier|
|Contained in||TeX Live as frenchmath|
MiKTeX as frenchmath
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (243.6k).
- 2023-03-09 CTAN update: frenchmath
- 2023-02-26 CTAN update: frenchmath
- 2023-02-25 CTAN update: frenchmat
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mafr: Mathematics in accord with French usage
- ibrackets: Intelligent brackets
- gzt: Bundle of classes for “La Gazette des Mathématiciens”
- yathesis: A LaTeX class for writing a thesis following French rules