Gamebooklib – Macros for setting numbered entries in shuffled order
This package provides macros and environments to allow the user to typeset a series of cross-referenced, numbered “entries”, shuffled into random order, to produce an interactive novel or “gamebook”.
This allows entries to be written in natural order and shuffled automatically into a repeatable non-linear order.
Limited support is provided for footnotes to appear at the natural position: the end of each entry, or the end of each page, whichever is closest to the footnote mark.
This is unrelated to the gamebook package which is more concerned with the formatting of entries rather than their order. The two packages can be used together or separately.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2021 Robert J Lee|
|Maintainer||Robert J Lee|
|Contained in||TeX Live as gamebooklib|
MiKTeX as gamebooklib
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (396.5k).
- 2022-05-28 CTAN update: Gamebooklib
- 2021-08-25 CTAN update: Gamebooklib
- 2021-08-20 New on CTAN: Gamebooklib
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- rangen: Generate random integers, rational and decimal numbers
- aeb_dad: A drag-and-drop matching game with PDF files
- sgame: LaTeX style for typesetting strategic games
- jeopardy: Build a jeopardy game in LaTeX