gatherenum – A crossover of align* and enumerate
This package (ab)uses the inline enumeration capabilities of enumitem to add a “displayed” enumeration mode, triggered by adding ‘gathered’ to the key-value option list of the enumerate environment. The end result is similar to a regular enumerate environment wrapped in a multicols environment, with the following advantages:
- Gathered enumerate can pack items depending on their actual width rather than a fixed, constant number per line.
- Gathered enumeration fills items in a line-major order (instead of column-major order), which my students found less confusing. YMMV.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3 or newer|
|Copyright||2016–2019 Julien RIVAUD|
|Contained in||TeX Live as gatherenum|
MiKTeX as gatherenum
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (399.0k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- eqlist: Description lists with equal indentation
- shortlst: Compact lists by running several items per line
- iitem: Multiple level of lists in one list-like environment
- lazylist: Lists in TeX’s “mouth”