IEEEtran – Document class for IEEE Transactions journals and conferences
The class and its BibTeX style enable authors to produce officially-correct output for the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) transactions, journals and conferences.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as IEEEtran|
MiKTeX as ieeetran
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.6M).
- 2015-08-28 CTAN update: IEEEtran
- 2014-09-21 CTAN Update: ieeetran
- 2013-01-03 CTAN Update: IEEEtran
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- testflow: A tool to validate PS/PDF output from LaTeX
- articleingud: LaTeX class for articles published in INGENIERIA review
- emulateapj: Produce output similar to that of APJ
- siggraph: SIGGRAPH conference class