jfmutil – Utility to process pTeX-extended TFM and VF
This program provides functionality to process data files (JFM and VF) that form logical fonts used in (u)pTeX. The functions currently available include:
- The mutual conversion between Japanese virtual fonts (pairs of VF and JFM) and files in the “ZVP format”, which is an original text format representing data in virtual fonts. This function can be seen as a counterpart to the vftovp/vptovf programs.
- The mutual conversion between VF files alone and files in the “ZVP0 format”, which is a subset of the ZVP format.
|Copyright||2008–2020 Takayuki YATO|
|Contained in||TeX Live as jfmutil|
MiKTeX as jfmutil
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (38.0k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mathinst: Merge font families to create mathematical font sets
- qdtexvpl: Quick and dirty virtual font creation
- ttf2pt1: Convert TrueType fonts to Adobe Type 1 format
- truetypetotype42: Generate a Type 42 font from a TrueType font