jfontmaps – Font maps and configuration tools for Japanese fonts
The package offers font maps, and supporting material, that make various Japanese fonts available to users of (u)ptex and related programs or formats.
The package does not ship any of the fonts mentioned in the documentation, but only map files for use with dvipdfmx; the user must obtain the other fonts separately. The first exception is that ipa and ipaex the respective fonts are shipped as part of the TeX Live distribution and are available for free. The other exception is that the Yu Mincho/Gothic fonts are available to Windows and MacOSX users, as part of their operating system distribution.
This package has now been superseeded by ptex-fontmaps.
|Licenses||Public Domain Software|
GNU General Public License, version 3
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (550.3k).
- 2016-11-09 CTAN update: jfontmaps
- 2016-09-30 CTAN update: jfontmaps
- 2015-09-26 CTAN update: jfontmaps
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- japanese-otf: Advanced font selection for platex and its friends
- zxjafont: Set up Japanese font families for XeLaTeX
- pxchfon: Japanese font setup for pLaTeX and upLaTeX
- ptex2pdf: Convert Japanese TeX documents to PDF