labbook – Typeset laboratory journals
This class is designed to typeset laboratory journals that contain chronologically ordered records about experiments. From the sectioning commands, an experiment index is generated. The class is based on the KOMA-Script class scrbook.cls. There can be several index entries for one experiment.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as labbook|
MiKTeX as labbook
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (229.6k).
- 2003-07-11 CTAN upload notification: Update of labbook
- 2003-04-28 CTAN upload notification: labbook class
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- script: Variant report and book styles
- elegantpaper: An Elegant LaTeX Template for Working Papers
- envlab: Addresses on envelopes or mailing labels
- adfathesis: Australian Defence Force Academy thesis format