latex2man – Translate LaTeX-based manual pages into Unix man format
A tool to translate UNIX manual pages written with LaTeX into a man-page format understood by the Unix man(1) command. Alternatively HTML or TexInfo code can be produced. Output of parts of the text may be supressed using the conditional text feature.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Contained in||TeX Live as latex2man|
MiKTeX as latex2man
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (349.4k).
- 2017-04-14 CTAN update: latex2man
- 2010-12-23 CTAN Update: latex2man
- 2007-04-26 CTAN Update: latex2man
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ltx2rtf: A conversion program from LaTeX to Rich Text Format
- tex2rtf: TeX translator, output formats include RTF
- pphlp: Generate VMS help files from LaTeX 2.09 source
- catdoc: Text extractor for word files