librecaslon – Libre Caslon fonts, with LaTeX support
The Libre Caslon fonts are designed by Pablo Impallari. Although they have been designed for use as web fonts, they work well as conventional text fonts.
An artificially generated BoldItalic variant has been added.
|Licenses||The SIL Open Font License|
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as librecaslon|
MiKTeX as librecaslon
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.5M).
- 2020-07-29 CTAN Update: librecaslon
- 2020-07-25 CTAN update: librecaslon
- 2019-06-27 CTAN update: librecaslon
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ibarra: LaTeX support for the Ibarra Real Nova family of fonts
- baskervaldx: Extension and modification of BaskervaldADF with LaTeX support
- roboto: Support for the Roboto family of fonts
- linguisticspro: LinguisticsPro fonts with LaTeX support