lithuanian – Lithuanian language support
This language support package provides:
- Lithuanian adds for Babel: lithuanian.ldf lithuanian.sty
- Lithuanian TeX fonts for URW family map, enc, fd, tfm
- extra code page definitions for inputenc: cp772, cp774, cp775, cpKBL, cpRIM
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||1992–2008, 2017 Sigitas Tolusis|
|Contained in||TeX Live as lithuanian|
MiKTeX as lithuanian
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (212.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zxjafont: Set up Japanese font families for XeLaTeX
- accents-cs: Create a VF for the accents used in Czech/Slovak
- softfonts: Manage the "soft fonts" in a LaserWriter printer
- installfont: A bash script for installing a LaTeX font family