notes2bib – Integrating notes into the bibliography
The package defines a new type of note, bibnote, which will always be added to the bibliography. The package allows footnotes and endnotes to be moved into the bibliography in the same way. The package can be used with natbib and BibLaTeX as well as plain LaTeX citations. Both sorted and unsorted bibliography styles are supported.
The package uses the LaTeX 3 macros and the associated xpackages bundle. It also makes use of the e-TeX extensions (any post-2005 LaTeX distribution will provide these by default, but users of older systems may need to use an elatex command or equivalent).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2007–2013, 2016, 2019 Joseph Wright|
|Contained in||TeX Live as notes2bib|
MiKTeX as notes2bib
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (246.9k).
- 2011-02-23 CTAN package update: notes2bib
- 2011-01-18 CTAN update: notes2bib
- 2011-01-08 cam.ctan.org upload: notes2bib
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luatodonotes: Add editing annotations in a LuaLaTeX document
- parnotes: Notes after every paragraph (or elsewhere)
- marginnote: Notes in the margin, even where \marginpar fails
- notespages: Filling documents with notes pages and notes areas