mathcommand – \newcommand-like commands for defining math macros
This package provides functionalities for defining macros
- that have different behaviors depending on whether in math or text mode,
- that absorb Primes, Indices and Exponents (PIE) as extra parameters usable in the code; and
- it offers some iteration facilities for defining macros with similar code.
The primary objective of this package is to be used together with the knowledge package for a proper handling of mathematical notations.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2019 Thomas Colcombet|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mathcommand|
MiKTeX as mathcommand
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (453.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- inlinedef: Inline expansions within definitions
- optparams: Macros with multiple optional parameters
- xfp: Interface to the LaTeX3 floating point unit
- flexisym: Symbol manipulation for breqn