mendex-doc – Documentation for Mendex index processor
This package provides documentation for Mendex (Japanese index processor). The source code of the program is not included, it can be obtained from TeX Live subversion repository.
|Licenses||3-clause BSD License|
|Copyright||2010 ASCII MEDIA WORKS|
2016–2022 Japanese TeX Development Community
|Maintainer||Japanese TeX Development Community|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mendex-doc|
MiKTeX as mendex-doc
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (235.4k).
- 2022-04-07 CTAN update: mendex-doc
- 2021-06-26 CTAN update: mendex-doc
- 2019-03-04 CTAN update: mendex-doc
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mathalphabets: Chinese introduction to mathematical alphabets
- short-math-guide: Guide to using amsmath and related packages to typeset mathematical notation with LaTeX
- translation-dcolumn-fr: French translation of the documentation of dcolumn
- tex-overview: An overview of the development of TeX