mf-ps – METAFONT-PostScript conversions
A METAFONT support package including:
- epstomf, a tiny AWK script for converting EPS files into METAFONT;
- mftoeps for generating (encapsulated) PostScript files readable, e.g., by CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator and Fontographer;
- a collection of routines (in folder progs) for converting METAFONT-coded graphics into encapsulated PostScript; and
- roex.mf, which provides METAFONT macros for removing overlaps and expanding strokes.
In mftoeps, METAFONT writes PostScript code to a log-file, from which it may be extracted by either TeX or AWK.
|Public Domain Software
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (90.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hpgl2ps: Translate HPGL to PostScript
- mol2chemfig: Convert chemical structures from MDL molfile format to chemfig source code
- epsfx: A TeX macro package for including EPS graphics
- chemobabel: Convert chemical structures from ChemDraw, MDL molfile or SMILES using Open Babel