mf-ps – METAFONT-PostScript conversions
A METAFONT support package including:
- epstomf, a tiny AWK script for converting EPS files into METAFONT;
- mftoeps for generating (encapsulated) PostScript files readable, e.g., by CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator and Fontographer;
- a collection of routines (in folder progs) for converting METAFONT-coded graphics into encapsulated PostScript; and
- roex.mf, which provides METAFONT macros for removing overlaps and expanding strokes.
In mftoeps, METAFONT writes PostScript code to a log-file, from which it may be extracted by either TeX or AWK.
|Licenses||Public Domain Software|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (90.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- sketch: A 3d sketch language translator
- fig2mf: Convert fig output to METAFONT
- fig2vect: Yet another Fig to vector converter
- dot2tex: Convert graphs generated by Graphviz to LaTeX friendly formats