l3packages – High-level LaTeX3 concepts
This collection contains implementations for aspects of the LaTeX3 kernel, dealing with higher-level ideas such as the Designer Interface. The packages here are considered broadly stable (The LaTeX3 Project does not expect the interfaces to alter radically). These packages are built on LaTeX2ε conventions at the interface level, and so may not migrate in the current form to a stand-alone LaTeX3 format.
- xparse, which provides a high-level interface for declaring document commands
- xfp, an expandable IEEE 754 FPU for LaTeX
- l3keys2e, which makes the facilities of the kernel module l3keys available for use by LaTeX 2e packages
- xtemplate, which provides a means of defining generic functions using a key-value syntax
- xfrac, which provides flexible split-level fractions
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||1998–2011, 2015–2020 The LaTeX project|
|Maintainer||The LaTeX Team|
|Contained in||TeX Live as l3packages|
MiKTeX as l3packages
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.0M).
- 2020-02-26 CTAN update: l3packages
- 2020-02-15 CTAN update: l3packages
- 2020-02-09 CTAN Update: l3packages