overlays – Incremental slides
The overlay package allows to write presentations with incremental slides. It does not presuppose any specific document class. Rather, it is a lightweight alternative to full-fledged presentation classes like beamer.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as overlays|
MiKTeX as overlays
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (106.6k).
- 2017-12-24 CTAN update: overlays
- 2017-12-21 CTAN update: overlays
- 2017-11-20 CTAN Update: overlays
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- studenthandouts: Management and styling of student handout projects
- pdfslide: Presentation slides using pdfTeX
- seminar: Make overhead slides
- beameraudience: Assembling beamer frames according to audience