papermas – Compute the mass of a printed version of a document
The package computes the number of sheets of paper used by, and hence the mass of a document. This is useful (for example) when calculating postal charges.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010 H.-Martin Münch|
|Contained in||TeX Live as papermas|
MiKTeX as papermas
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (417.1k).
- 2011-08-23 CTAN Update: papermas
- 2011-08-12 CTAN Update: papermas
- 2011-06-03 CTAN Update: papermas
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- calctab: Language for numeric tables
- codicefiscaleitaliano: Test the consistency of the Italian personal Fiscal Code
- calculation: Typesetting reasoned calculations, also called calculational proofs
- fibnum: Generate Fibonacci numbers