pgf-spectra – Draw continuous or discrete spectra using PGF/TikZ
The purpose of this package is to draw the spectra of elements in a simple way.
It is based on the package pst-spectra, but with some extra options. It relies on PGF/TikZ for drawing the desired spectrum, continuous or discrete.
There are data available for the spectra of 98 elements and their ions (from the NASA database and from NIST). It also allows the user to draw spectra using their own data.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pgf-spectra|
MiKTeX as pgf-spectra
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.8M).
- 2021-05-17 CTAN update: pgf-spectra
- 2021-03-18 CTAN update: pgf-spectra
- 2016-04-22 New on CTAN: pgf-spectra
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- blochsphere: Draw pseudo-3D diagrams of Bloch spheres
- simpleoptics: Drawing lenses and mirrors for optical diagrams
- tikz-feynhand: Feynman diagrams with TikZ
- tikz-page: Small macro to help building nice and complex layout materials