pgf-spectra – Draw continuous or discrete spectra using PGF/TikZ
The purpose of this package is to draw the spectra of elements in a simple way.
It is based on the package pst-spectra, but with some extra options. It relies on PGF/TikZ for drawing the desired spectrum, continuous or discrete.
There are data available for the spectra of 98 elements and their ions (from the NASA database and from NIST). It also allows the user to draw spectra using their own data.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pgf-spectra|
MiKTeX as pgf-spectra
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.3M).
- 2023-02-22 CTAN update: pgf-spectra
- 2021-06-30 CTAN update: pgf-spectra
- 2021-05-17 CTAN update: pgf-spectra
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- structmech: A TikZ command set for structural mechanics drawings
- kinematikz: Design kinematic chains and mechanisms
- tikz-feynhand: Feynman diagrams with TikZ
- tikz-mirror-lens: Spherical mirrors and lenses in TikZ