pgfornament-han – pgfornament library for Chinese traditional motifs and patterns
This package provides a pgfornament library for Chinese traditional motifs and patterns. The command \pgfornamenthan takes the same options as \pgfornament from the pgfornament package, but renders Chinese traditional motifs instead. The list of supported motifs, as well as some examples, can be found in the accompanying documentation.
以 pgfornament 宏包的机制，实现绘制汉风图纹。 \pgfornamenthan 和 \pgfornament 的参数是一样的；编译得出来的当 然是汉风纹样了。宏包手册里有完整的纹样列表以及使用范例。
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pgfornament-han|
MiKTeX as pgfornament-han
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
- 2019-08-12 CTAN Update: pgfornament-han
- 2019-07-25 CTAN Update: pgfornament-han
- 2018-04-10 CTAN update: pgfornament-han
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- harveyballs: Create Harvey Balls using TikZ
- oplotsymbl: Some symbols which are not easily available
- callouts: Put simple annotations and notes inside a picture
- tikz-optics: A library for drawing optical setups with TikZ