piff – Macro tools by Mike Piff
The set (now) consists of:
- a small package for dealing with duplicate-numbered output pages;
- newproof, for defining mathematical proof structures;
- onepagem for omitting the page number in one-page documents and
- time, which prints a 12-hour format time.
|Licenses||Public Domain Software|
Mike Piff (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as piff|
MiKTeX as piff
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (714.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- duplicat: Make duplicate page numbers distinct
- onepagem: If the document has only one page, omit page number
- cite-bundle: Citation management bundle
- preprint: A bundle of packages provided "as is"