pst-slpe – Sophisticated colour gradients
This PStricks package covers all the colour gradient functionality of pst-grad (part of the base PSTricks distribution), and provides the following facilities:
- it permits the user to specify an arbitrary number of colours, along with the points at which they are to be reached;
- it converts between RGB and HSV behind the scenes;
- it provides concentric and radial gradients;
- it provides a command \psBall that generates bullets with a three-dimensional appearance; and
- uses the xkeyval package for the extended key handling.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as pst-slpe|
|MiKTeX as pst-slpe|
typesetting in colour
package using PStricks for graphical output
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (256.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-bar: Produces bar charts using PSTricks
- pst-barcode: Print barcodes using PostScript
- pst-node: Nodes and node connections in PSTricks
- pst-eucl: Euclidian geometry with PSTricks