references – Bibliographic software supporting LaTeX/BibTeX
The package comprises bibliographic software supporting preparation of scientific manuscripts, storage of bibliographic data of articles in periodicals, books and articles in books. The package supports the TeX/LaTeX/BibTeX setup as well as commercial word processors. Bibliographic data in the MEDLINE format may be imported. References may be retrieved by keywords, authors’ or editors’ names, date of publication, strings in the title of an article, in a book title or in journal names. Lists of references may be supplied in a (user-defined) formats.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||1995–2007 Volker Kiefel|
- 2007-09-02 CTAN Update: references v4.3d
- 2007-02-04 CTAN Update: References v4.3c
- 2006-05-16 CTAN update: References v4.3
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bib2gls: Command line application to convert .bib files to glossaries-extra.sty resource files
- isi2bib: Vim script to convert bib database from ISI to BibTeX format
- pybliographer: A tool for managing bibliographic databases
- jabref: Graphical frontend to manage BibTeX databases