roundrect – METAPOST macros for highly configurable rounded rectangles (optionally with text)
The roundrect macros for METAPOST provide ways to produce rounded rectangles, which may or may not contain a title bar or text (the title bar may itself contain text). They are extremely configurable.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Goodman|
|Contained in||TeX Live as roundrect|
MiKTeX as roundrect
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (284.3k).
- 2016-02-21 CTAN update: roundrect
- 2015-08-09 CTAN update: roundrect
- 2015-07-30 New on CTAN: roundrect
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bpolynomial: Drawing polynomial functions of up to order 3
- metaobj: METAPOST package providing high-level objects
- textpath: Setting text along a path with METAPOST
- threeddice: Create images of dice with one, two, or three faces showing, using METAPOST