roundrect – METAPOST macros for highly configurable rounded rectangles (optionally with text)
The roundrect macros for METAPOST provide ways to produce rounded rectangles, which may or may not contain a title bar or text (the title bar may itself contain text). They are extremely configurable.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Goodman|
|Contained in||TeX Live as roundrect|
MiKTeX as roundrect
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (284.3k).
- 2016-02-21 CTAN update: roundrect
- 2015-08-09 CTAN update: roundrect
- 2015-07-30 New on CTAN: roundrect
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- splines: METAPOST macros for drawing cubic spline interpolants
- interpol: Add interpolation to METAPOST graph package
- txp: Draw text along a path
- exteps: Include EPS figures in METAPOST