sanitize-umlaut – Sanitize umlauts for MakeIndex and pdfLaTeX
This package sanitizes umlauts to be used directly in index entries for MakeIndex and friends with pdfLaTeX.
This means that inside \index an umlaut can be used as "U or as Ü. In both cases, the letter is written as "U into the raw index file for correct processing with MakeIndex and pdfLaTeX.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2016–2023 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm
|Thomas F. Sturm
|TeX Live as sanitize-umlaut
MiKTeX as sanitize-umlaut
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (395.9k).
- 2023-05-16 CTAN update: sanitize-umlaut
- 2022-07-01 CTAN update: sanitize-umlaut
- 2020-01-02 CTAN Update: sanitize-umlaut
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- koi8: KOI-8 input support
- context-transliterator: Transliterate text from ‘other’ alphabets
- index: Extended index for LaTeX including multiple indexes
- imakeidx: A package for producing multiple indexes