sanitize-umlaut – Sanitize umlauts for MakeIndex and pdfLaTeX
This package sanitizes umlauts to be used directly in index entries for MakeIndex and friends with pdfLaTeX.
This means that inside \index an umlaut can be used as "U or as Ü. In both cases, the letter is written as "U into the raw index file for correct processing with MakeIndex and pdfLaTeX.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2016–2022 Prof. Dr. Dr. Thomas F. Sturm|
|Maintainer||Thomas F. Sturm|
|Contained in||TeX Live as sanitize-umlaut|
MiKTeX as sanitize-umlaut
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (381.6k).
- 2022-07-01 CTAN update: sanitize-umlaut
- 2020-01-02 CTAN Update: sanitize-umlaut
- 2016-05-29 New on CTAN: sanitize-umlaut
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- inputenc: Accept different input encodings
- uspace: Giving meaning to various Unicode space characters
- utf2any: Converting Unicoded text to LaTeX, HTML, etc
- index: Extended index for LaTeX including multiple indexes