sasnrdisplay – Typeset SAS or R code or output
The SASnRdisplay package serves as a front-end to the listings, which permits statisticians and others to import source code, and the results of their calculations or simulations into LaTeX projects.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Contained in||TeX Live as sasnrdisplay|
|MiKTeX as sasnrdisplay|
computer code listing
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (214.0k).
- 2017-12-02 CTAN update: sasnrdisplay
- 2014-03-10 CTAN update: sasnrdisplay
- 2012-03-27 CTAN update: SASnRdisplay
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- showexpl: Typesetting LaTeX source code
- listings: Typeset source code listings using LaTeX
- latexdemo: Demonstrate LaTeX code with its resulting output
- lstbayes: Listings language driver for Bayesian modeling languages