snaptodo – A todo that snaps to the closer side
This package is an alternative to todonotes, from which it differs in the following ways:
- Depending on where you call \snaptodo, the note is put in the left or the right margin, whichever is closer.
- The notes bump each other so they never overlap; the lines never overlap either.
- Aesthetic and customizable style.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Contained in||TeX Live as snaptodo|
MiKTeX as snaptodo
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (210.4k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- todo: Make a to-do list for a document
- easyreview: Package to provide a way to review (or perform editorial process) in LaTeX
- skeldoc: Placeholders for unfinished documents
- marginnote: Notes in the margin, even where \marginpar fails