songs – Produce song books for church or fellowship
The package provides a means of producing beautiful song books for church or fellowship. It offers:
- a very easy chord-entry syntax;
- multiple modes (words-only; words+chords; slides; handouts);
- measure bars;
- guitar tablatures;
- automatic transposition;
- scripture quotations;
- multiple indexes (sorted by title, author, important lyrics, or scripture references); and
- projector-style output generation, for interactive use.
A set of example documents is provided.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 2|
|Maintainer||Kevin W. Hamlen|
|Contained in||TeX Live as songs|
MiKTeX as songs
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.3M).
- 2017-06-11 CTAN Update: songs
- 2009-01-31 CTAN package update: songs
- 2007-05-23 CTAN has a new package: songs
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- guitarchordschemes: Guitar Chord and Scale Tablatures
- harmony: Typeset harmony symbols, etc., for musicology
- piano: Typeset a basic 2-octave piano diagram
- biblatex-musuos: A BibLaTeX style for citations in musuos.cls