spelling – Support for spell-checking of LuaTeX documents
The package aids spell-checking of TeX documents compiled with the LuaTeX engine. It can give visual feedback in PDF output similar to WYSIWYG word processors. The package relies on an external spell-checker application to check spelling of a text file and to output a list of bad spellings.
The package should work with most spell-checkers, even dumb, TeX-unaware ones.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|2012 Stephan Hennig
|TeX Live as spelling
MiKTeX as spelling
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (161.5k).
- 2013-05-27 CTAN Update: spelling
- 2013-05-24 CTAN Update: spelling
- 2013-02-14 CTAN update (and move): spelling
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- luatexbase: Basic resource management for LuaTeX code
- enigma: Encrypt documents with a three rotor Enigma
- addtoluatexpath: Add paths to Lua packages and input TeX files
- lualibs: Additional Lua functions for LuaTeX macro programmers