spreadtab – Spreadsheet features for LaTeX tabular environments
The package allows the user to construct tables in a manner similar to a spreadsheet. The cells of a table have row and column indices and these can be used in formulas to generate values in other cells.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2009–2018 Christian Tellechea|
|Contained in||TeX Live as spreadtab|
MiKTeX as spreadtab
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
- 2018-01-02 CTAN Update: spreadtab
- 2014-11-07 CTAN Update: spreadtab
- 2012-05-14 CTAN Update: spreadtab
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cals: Multipage tables with wide range of features
- tabu: Flexible LaTeX tabulars
- diagbox: Table heads with diagonal lines
- cellwise: Building tables one cell at a time