tikz-karnaugh – Typeset Karnaugh maps using TikZ
The tikz-karnaugh package is a LaTeX package used to draw Karnaugh maps. It uses TikZ to produce high quality graph up to 12 variables, but this limit depends on the TeX memory usage and can be different for you. It is very good for presentation since TikZ allows for a better control over the final appearance of the map. You can control colour, styles and distances.
It can be considered as an upgrade of Andreas W. Wieland's karnaugh package towards TikZ supporting. Also, complex maps with solution (prime implicants) pointed out can be generated with external java software.
It supports both America and traditional styles, though American style requires a little extra effort.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1|
|Copyright||2017,2018 Luis Paulo Laus|
|Maintainer||Luís Paulo Laus|
|Contained in||TeX Live as tikz-karnaugh|
MiKTeX as tikz-karnaugh
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (274.1k).
- 2018-03-20 CTAN update: tikz-karnaugh
- 2018-01-11 CTAN update: tikz-karnaugh
- 2017-12-25 New on CTAN: tikz-karnaugh
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- karnaughmap: Typeset Karnaugh maps
- bodegraph: Draw Bode, Nyquist and Black plots with gnuplot and TikZ
- tikz-sfc: Symbols collection for typesetting Sequential Function Chart (SFC) diagrams (PLC programs)
- tikz-dimline: Technical dimension lines using PGF/TikZ