univie-ling – Papers, theses and research proposals in (Applied) Linguistics at Vienna University
This bundle provides LaTeX2ε classes suitable for student papers, PhD research proposals (Exposés), and theses in (Applied) Linguistics at the University of Vienna.
The classes implement some standards for these types of text, such as suitable title pages. They are particularly suited for the field of (Applied) Linguistics and pre-load some packages that are considered useful in this context.
The classes can also be used for General and Historical Linguistics as well as for other fields of study at Vienna University. In this case, however, some settings may have to be adjusted.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as univie-ling|
MiKTeX as univie-ling
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (2.8M).
- 2019-01-22 CTAN Update: univie-ling
- 2019-01-16 CTAN Update: univie-ling
- 2018-09-04 CTAN update: univie-ling
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tlc-article: A LaTeX document class for formal documents
- iodhbwm: Unofficial template of the DHBW Mannheim
- scrartcl: Koma-Script ‘article’ class
- limap: Typeset maps and blocks according to the Information Mapping® method