vplutils – Manipulate (virtual) property lists
The first two of a planned suite of tools, these are Perl
– makevpl, which merges PL and VPL files, creating a VPL file, and
– spacevpl, which alters the spacing in a PL or VPL file.
|Free license not otherwise listed
|1993 Angus Duggan
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (31.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mf2ps: Modification of METAFONT to produce PostScript output
- pfm2afm: Convert PFM files to AFM, and vice versa
- ttf2mf: Convert True Type fonts to METAFONT
- ttf2pfb: Make an Adobe Type 1 version of a TrueType font