vplutils – Manipulate (virtual) property lists
The first two of a planned suite of tools, these are Perl
– makevpl, which merges PL and VPL files, creating a VPL file, and
– spacevpl, which alters the spacing in a PL or VPL file.
|Licenses||Free license not otherwise listed|
|Copyright||1993 Angus Duggan|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (31.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mf2pt3: Create Adobe Type 3 fonts
- mathinst: Merge font families to create mathematical font sets
- pfm2afm: Convert PFM files to AFM, and vice versa
- pf2afm: AFM generator for Adobe Type 1 fonts