xetex-itrans – Itrans input maps for use with XeLaTeX
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2010, 2014 Abhinandan S.P. and Shrisha Rao|
|Maintainer||S. P. Abhinandan|
|Contained in||TeX Live as xetex-itrans|
MiKTeX as xetex-itrans
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (58.4k).
- 2014-01-29 CTAN update: xetex-itrans
- 2011-09-27 CTAN Update: xetex-itrans
- 2010-10-21 CTAN tug.ctan.org upload: xetex-itrans
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- markdown: A package for converting and rendering markdown documents inside TeX
- induni-om: Omega fonts for characters used in study of Sanskrit
- ucharclasses: Font actions in XeTeX according to what is being processed
- xetex-devanagari: XeTeX input map for Unicode Devanagari