xetexko – Typeset Korean with Xe(La)TeX
The package supports typesetting Korean documents (including old Hangul texts), using XeTeX. It enhances the existing support, in XeTeX, providing features that provide quality typesetting.
This package requires cjk-ko package for its full functionality.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2013–2018 Dohyun Kim|
|Contained in||TeX Live as xetexko|
MiKTeX as xetexko
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (297.9k).
- 2015-01-20 CTAN Update: xetexko
- 2014-08-11 (delayed announcement) CTAN update: xetexko
- 2014-05-13 CTAN update: xetexko
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xetex-tibetan: XeTeX input maps for Unicode Tibetan
- xesearch: A string finder for XeTeX
- zhspacing: Spacing for mixed CJK-English documents in XeTeX
- interchar: Managing character class schemes in XeTeX