zx-calculus – A library to typeset ZX Calculus diagrams
This library (based on the great TikZ and TikZ-cd packages) allows you to typeset ZX-calculus directly in LaTeX. It comes with many pre-built wire shapes, a highly customizable node style (with multiple flavours for putting labels inside or outside nodes), and a “debugging” mode to avoid getting lost in big diagrams.
|TeX Live as zx-calculus
MiKTeX as zx-calculus
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
- 2024-01-17 CTAN update: zx-calculus
- 2021-10-23 CTAN update: zx-calculus
- 2021-10-16 New on CTAN: zx-calculus
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- reotex: Draw Reo Channels and Circuits
- simplenodes: Simple nodes in four colors written in TikZ for LaTeX
- tikz-nef: Create diagrams for neural networks constructed with the methods of the Neural Engineering Framework (NEF)
- causets: Draw causal set (Hasse) diagrams