CTAN Update: libertine
- some changes for the TL installation - change file structure ttf -> truetype, otf -> opentype - add documentation source - change xelatex-package name: xelibertine.sty to libertine.sty
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertine/ . More information is at http://tug.ctan.org/info/?id=libertine (if the package is new it may take a day for that information to appear). We are supported by the TeX Users Group http://www.tug.org . Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html . _______________________________________________ Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Rainer Schöpf
libertine – Use of Linux Libertine and Biolinum fonts with LaTeX
The package provides the Libertine and Biolinum fonts in both Type 1 and OTF styles, together with support macros for their use. Monospaced and display fonts, and the “keyboard” set are also included, in OTF style, only.
The mweights package is used to manage the selection of font weights.
- 2018-01-05 CTAN update: libertine
- 2017-03-21 CTAN update: libertine
- 2014-12-21 CTAN update: libertine
- 2014-11-26 CTAN Update: libertine
- 2014-02-16 CTAN update: libertine
- 2013-09-06 CTAN update: libertine
- 2013-02-15 CTAN Update: libertine
- 2013-01-30 CTAN Update: libertine