CTAN update: libertine
+ suppress spurious warning messages about "OpenType feature tnum not available" + remove "Renderer=Basic" for lualatex smallcaps
The package's Catalogue entry can be viewed at http://www.ctan.org/pkg/libertine The package's files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertine
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Erik Braun
We are supported by the TeX users groups. Please join a users group; see http://www.tug.org/usergroups.html .
libertine – Use of Linux Libertine and Biolinum fonts with LaTeX
The package provides the Libertine and Biolinum fonts in both Type 1 and OTF styles, together with support macros for their use. Monospaced and display fonts, and the “keyboard” set are also included, in OTF style, only.
The mweights package is used to manage the selection of font weights.
- 2020-03-27 CTAN update: libertine
- 2020-01-04 CTAN update: libertine
- 2019-05-22 CTAN update: libertine
- 2019-02-28 CTAN Update: libertine
- 2018-01-05 CTAN update: libertine
- 2017-03-21 CTAN update: libertine
- 2014-12-21 CTAN update: libertine
- 2014-02-16 CTAN update: libertine