CTAN update: libertine
Corrected meta-data for LinBiolinum_RBO.otf.
This package is located at http://mirror.ctan.org/fonts/libertine More information is at https://www.ctan.org/pkg/libertine
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Manfred Lotz CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs .
libertine – Use of Linux Libertine and Biolinum fonts with LaTeX
The package provides the Libertine and Biolinum fonts in both Type 1 and OTF styles, together with support macros for their use. Monospaced and display fonts, and the “keyboard” set are also included, in OTF style, only.
The mweights package is used to manage the selection of font weights.
- 2020-01-04 CTAN update: libertine
- 2019-05-22 CTAN update: libertine
- 2019-02-28 CTAN Update: libertine
- 2018-01-05 CTAN update: libertine
- 2017-03-21 CTAN update: libertine
- 2014-12-21 CTAN update: libertine
- 2014-11-26 CTAN Update: libertine
- 2014-02-16 CTAN update: libertine