libertine – Use of Linux Libertine and Biolinum fonts with LaTeX
The package provides the Libertine and Biolinum fonts in both Type 1 and OTF styles, together with support macros for their use. Monospaced and display fonts, and the “keyboard” set are also included, in OTF style, only.
The mweights package is used to manage the selection of font weights.
|Licenses||The SIL Open Font License|
GNU General Public License
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as libertine|
MiKTeX as libertine
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (19.2M).
- 2019-05-22 CTAN update: libertine
- 2019-02-28 CTAN Update: libertine
- 2018-01-05 CTAN update: libertine
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- libertinus-type1: Support for using Libertinus fonts with LaTeX/pdfLaTeX
- cormorantgaramond: Cormorant Garamond family of fonts
- librefranklin: LaTeX support for the Libre-Franklin family of fonts
- sourcecodepro: Use SourceCodePro with TeX(-alike) systems