CTAN Update: xetexko
- fix ulem package support - \hangingpunctuation does not work with quotes by default. - new commands \sethangingratio, \unsethangingratio added. - \disablehangulspacing will remove \penalty between Hangul characters.
The package’s Catalogue entry can be viewed at https://ctan.org/pkg/xetexko The package’s files themselves can be inspected at http://mirror.ctan.org/macros/xetex/generic/xetexko/
Thanks for the upload. For the CTAN Team Petra Rübe-Pugliese
CTAN is run entirely by volunteers and supported by TeX user groups. Please join a user group or donate to one, see https://ctan.org/lugs
xetexko – Typeset Korean with Xe(La)TeX
The package supports typesetting Korean documents (including old Hangul texts), using XeTeX. It enhances the existing support, in XeTeX, providing features that provide quality typesetting.
This package requires the cjk-ko package for its full functionality.
|Copyright||2013–2021 Dohyun Kim|
- 2021-09-07 CTAN update: xetexko
- 2021-06-11 CTAN update: xetexko
- 2021-04-09 CTAN Update: xetexko
- 2021-03-21 CTAN Update: xetexko
- 2020-02-17 CTAN update: xetexko
- 2015-01-20 CTAN Update: xetexko
- 2014-08-11 (delayed announcement) CTAN update: xetexko
- 2014-05-13 CTAN update: xetexko